Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Here's how you'll contribute:
• Prospect and generate leads, and maintain accounts to achieve and exceed individual activity targets as well as regional sales targets
• Grow and maintain business within your assigned accounts and region
• Contribute to the overall growth of FCT by providing feedback to the appropriate line of business regarding the market in which you manage
• Manage your accounts using Best Practices and the Sales Excellence Methodology
• Use FCT’s sales tools for day to day management and sales planning
• Manage expenses within budget
Here's what you'll bring:
• Excellent customer skills with the ability to partner with external sales, prospect, generate leads, and manage accounts to achieve and exceed individual activity and regional sales targets
• Minimum of 1 year sales experience with proven results
• Minimum of 1 year experience in the legal or finance industry (experience in real estate industry is a plus)
• Demonstrated presentation skills
• Relevant post-secondary education
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, time management and computer skills
• Knowledge of with Webex, Webinars and PowerPoint preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team performing in a fast-paced environment
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for Women. We’re also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT’s hiring process.
To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation.
FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.