1255 Balmoral Road, Cambridge, Ontario N1T 1C4Non driving productionCome Grow with US! Excellent salary plus bonus and benefits plan!We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityThe future is what you make it.When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.That
GROWMARK is a regional cooperative with annual sales of $10 billion (FY2012 data) providing agriculture-related products and services, as well as grain marketing in 31 states and Ontario, Canada. GROWMARK is ranked fifth on the NCB
Jenna discovered COLLABORATION working at TJX Jenna is an outgoing “people person” and collaborating with her co-workers to meet customers’ needs is what makes her job fulfilling. We want our teams to have fun when they
Security Guard Job Introduction: This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal
Responsible for maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
Skyjack supplies construction rental companies globally with quality engineered, simple, and reliable access and telehandler equipment. Initially started as a scissor lift manufacturer in 1985, and has grown to become a world leader in the general Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) industry. As a dominant player in a consistently evolving industry, Skyjack employees thrive on absorbing new information and have a thirst for continuous improvement in their professional selves. In 2002 Skyjack became a part of the Linamar Corporation and has since been able to leverage strategic partnerships and use the guidance of their parent company to rapidly change the face of the access industry.
Every aspect of the company is deeply rooted in Skyjack’s safety initiatives as this can be an extremely challenging industry. Skyjack prides itself on being simply reliable and easy to do business with. This mission extends to the relationships with customers, suppliers, and employees. Learn more about how you can become a part of the Skyjack team and align yourself with other motivated and engaged professionals.
· Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements
· Support, Foster, Promote and Demonstrate Linamar’s Core Values and Leadership Behaviors
· Maintain balance between customer, employee and financial satisfaction
· Support and maintain department lean initiatives as set out in LPS system requirements
· Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports as assigned in a timely manner
· Assist with journal entries, financial reporting, and account reconciliations
· Ensure all Corporate deadlines are met regarding intercompany reconciliation, tax entry and sales matrix
· Assist with processing of accounts payable documents, maintain accounts receivable sub-ledger and follow-up on past due payments
· Maintain sub ledger for all capital assets and ensure it is continually updated
· Compile information for Statistics Canada reporting
· Support year-end audit process
· Assist with daily banking activities and accounts payable back-up as required
· Assist in the forecast/budget process as assigned
· Communicate effectively with all departments as well as all Linamar division and subsidiaries
· Perform other duties/projects as assigned
· Two to four years of significant accounting experience
· A university degree or college diploma in Accounting, Business or a related discipline is required
· Candidate should be prepared to enrol in the CMA program
· Interpret graphs of financial variables and create tables to track financial data and locate features of business and accounting processes in flowcharts
· Prepare financial summaries such as balance sheets and income statements
· Evaluate the accuracy of financial data and assess financial risks for accounting systems and business practices
· Ability to discuss a variety of accounting and work-related topics with co-workers and colleagues. Present financial information to managers and supervisors
· Integrate tasks with co-workers such as clerks, other accountants, supervisors and managers to observe accounting and administrative requirements and meet deadlines
· Ability to work in a fully computerized environment including knowledge of IFS, Hyperion and advanced MS Excel skills is an asset
· Continuously maintain current knowledge of all related Acts and Regulations
· Opportunities to grow your career
· Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities
· Social committees and sports teams
· Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet the full requirements for this position.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.