Accounting Clerk, Corporate Stores Reports To: Manager, Corporate Store Accounting Location: Aurora, Ontario Job Purpose The Accounting Clerk assists in the day-to-day operation of the Finance Department by performing accounting duties including
Accounts Payable Supervisor – 3 Year Contract $77,088 to $87,606 CAD Annually The City of Markham, an award-winning municipality with more than 350,000 residents, is Canada's high-tech capital and most diverse community, enjoying a rich heritage,
Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has
With over 172,9 billion in assets under management as of March 31 2021, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private
• Actuarial support for Canadian financial reporting requirements for life and health insurance products.
• Actuarial support for the budgeting, planning and long term planning process.
• Reporting to the Actuary responsible for Canadian reporting.
• Support projects involving GGY AXIS modeling and other ad-hoc projects
• Identification of improvements to reserving process to continuous improve efficiency and consistency of reporting
• Support well controlled process and procedures for financial reporting process and systems implementation/conversions.
• Ad hoc analysis as required.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar technical discipline
• 3+ years of insurance industry experience specifically related to Canadian financial reporting.
• 3+ exams and proven progress towards ACIA
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to provide clear and concise verbal and written communications of analyses results, and work products
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
• Strong GGY AXIS skills