Public Relations Manager Do you want to… Work for the #1 City Hotel in Canada Be part of an exceptional team Elevate your career with an international luxury brand Take advantage of global perks and privileges and attractive benefits
Do you love working with different departments to create interesting and innovative online campaigns? Are you a big-picture thinker where you see how your efforts fit into achieving key business goals? If so, our Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
The Opportunity The Business Development Analyst (BDA) will be an important role in GeoComply, joining the company at a key moment in its history. BDA will have the opportunity to capitalize on the existing momentum achieved
Requisition ID: 23933 Company Located on the traditional, ancestral and unceded lands of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh, Vancouver has a commitment to becoming a City of Reconciliation. Vancouver consistently ranks as
Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.
Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has been delivering a comprehensive range of consulting engineering services for 40 years, from studies and design to commissioning and operational support. Our firm is supported by a network of offices across Canada to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
BBA provides a stimulating and friendly working atmosphere. We focus on building teams with complementary talents and provide employees with a work environment conducive to developing their skills.
BBA is a Canada's Best Employer recipient from Kincentric and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which unites companies that have held onto their title for over six consecutive years. For BBA, making the list speaks to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
To find out more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our talent acquisition specialists.
Type of position: Regular
Under the supervision of the Director, Marketing and Communications, the incumbent will help develop and implement the firm's marketing and internal communication strategies. More specifically, the incumbent will be required to support our teams in Western and Central Canada. The incumbent's assigned mandates will enable BBA to increase its reputation with Canadian industrial companies along with the community of engineering professionals and related disciplines, in addition to contributing to employee engagement in the supported regions.
- Participate in developing a strategy for experts who are visible on social media, our website, external conferences and any other potential public relations activities.
- Support our technical experts in writing and revising blogs, technical papers and other web content.
- Serve as a liaison with internal clients, including the talent acquisition and business development teams, for their communication needs.
- Monitor market events (e.g., webinars, conferences, trade shows) and other interesting outreach opportunities for the firm in Western and Central Canada.
- Coordinate the firm’s presence at trade shows, conferences and other events, in collaboration with regional directors and the Marketing team.
- Draft clear, accurate and engaging content for publication to BBA employees, ensuring that it is adapted to target audiences and delivered through the right channels.
- Integrate best practices for change management into proposed internal communication plans, especially when deploying sensitive and high-profile projects.
- Collaborate in organizing internal activities, including bi-yearly employee meetings, the Employee Giving Campaign and HSE Week.
- Work with all team members on various cross-functional marketing and communications projects.
- Resourceful and autonomous
- Concern for client experience (internal and external)
- Interpersonal skills, charm and versatility
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Ability to coordinate many files simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to work as part of a team and establish relationships with internal and external clients, both in person and remotely
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or any other relevant program
- At least seven (7) years of relevant experience in communications or marketing
- Available to travel occasionally
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Excellent web and business writing skills
- Proficiency with various computer tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Asset: Excellent knowledge of web content publishing software and online collaboration sites (SharePoint, etc.)
- Asset: Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics and AdWords