L3 MAS, located in Mirabel (QC), is a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
Using technical design, testing reports of functionality, manuals or any other documents, to manufacture, install, connect, and verify, and to ensure quality control of wires and electric cables of the aircraft;
Your Responsibilities: - Carry out electrical continuity control testing and grounding conductors of electrical circuits; - Verify the continuity of the electric harness and correct problems detected by using ohmmeters, voltmeters or others. - Ensure identification, tracking, securing and connecting cables.
- Diploma of vocational studies in cable and circuit assembly; - 2 years of experience in aeronautic or aviation industry in an assembler position; - Bilingual, French with working knowledge of English.
Operational requirements :
- Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
- Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance; - Location not accessible via public transportation, car required.
At L3Harris MAS you can:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance; - Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff; - Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more; - Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.
L3Harris is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3 Harris Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, provincial or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it’s been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
“You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada “
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.