Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Technicians - Contractors
Maintenance, Structures, and Avionics
PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets, most recently adding MRO capabilities in Winnipeg.
PAL Aerospace is hiring immediately for contractors (fixed term and independent) for AME (Maintenance, Structures, and Avionics) positions in Winnipeg, MB.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an AME
· Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through a program such as the International Correspondence School
· Experience on Dash 8 aircraft and on ATR-42 aircraft would be considered an asset
· Thorough knowledge of aircraft maintenance, troubleshooting and inspection techniques
· Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record Check prior to employment
· Available immediately to begin work at our MRO
· Competitive Rates
· Travel to and from Winnipeg
· Accommodation and Per Diem