1. Build a process and work back schedules to support our priority categories that engages our merchants, SEO, Site merch, UX and IT teams that will deliver an exceptional customer experience and increase conversion and add to cart rates.
2. Execute priority category content audits that cover the following areas; taxonomy and attributes to support 3P and 1P and 2P growth. Ensure Search/SEO best practices are incorporated in their evaluation. Ensure complete and accurate data is provided in a timely manner to the cross-functional team for executing hierarchy and attribute requests per their template requirements
3. Conduct competitive research on best in class customer experiences across categories under their direct ownership and provide recommendation based on their analyses and back-end system requirements.
4. Update Content Standard guides for consistency across all categories and that speak in a consistent Walmart voice and facilitate communication to vendors in partnership with Merchant teams.
5. Integrate with the commercialization process by working with the category teams to ensure all key events/digests in which the category is playing are covered for content quality.
6. Support content onboarding and content quality measurement initiatives.
7.Support content enrichment/data base cleaning projects.
8. Support integration of user generated content and product recommendations as part of enriching category content projects.
3-5 years related experience
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada