BI Solution Architect
Fulltime/ Permanent Position
10+ years’ experience in Architecting, designing, implementing, managing , solution and supporting OLTP, OLAP , Database, ETL & Analysis & Reporting system(s).
• Assessment of business requirements, collection and identification of technical specifications, and the subsequent development of technology solutions that require development to be viable.
• Data Modeling, Data Integration & designing of reports.
• Extensive experience in ETL from various source systems.
• Formulates and recommends standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of the DB/DW ecosystem.
• Able to develop/implementing complex data models for data warehouse applications
• Able to recommend tools in various areas like integration, reporting and analytics.
• Extensive experience in Requirement gathering, Functional and technical analysis at onsite and offshore in BI solutions in Customer support domain
• Able to design BI strategy/Roadmap, solution, resolve technical issues, Support for Technical solution in Proposals, developing Proof of Concept on new BI areas, Customer Presentations on MS BI capabilities, & solution demonstrations.
• Involved in overall enterprise data architecture and conceptual data model
• Formulates and recommends standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of the DW ecosystem
• 10+ years of overall experience implementing end to end BI projects including T-SQL programming, SSIS, SSAS, tabular modeling, DAX,MDX & Reporting services
• 1+ years of experience in reporting tool e.g. HighChart, Qlikview, Tableau
• Hands on experience on SSIS, SSAS & SSRS, Performance Point server, Power view, Qlikview, Tableau and HighChart with SharePoint
• Excellent communication & team management skills
• Strong problem solving skills & proactive attitude
• Exposure to Big Data related technologies would be an added advantage.