• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers regarding policy, billing, claims, payment and collection inquiries (phone, email, etc.)
• Investigate, own, and resolve customer inquiries regarding coverage, claims, billing and service, while clearly documenting outcomes in the system for future reference
• Maintains confidentiality of client account information and other confidential information. Conducts work in a professional manner
• Meets or exceeds productivity and quality objectives established by the department as well as Customer experience call audits
• Use problem solving capabilities to effectively resolve any conflicts with clients, agents and/or brokers
• Take and support phone enrolments
• Ensures timely and accurate assignment of cases for resolution to the appropriate departments.
• Produce literature fulfilment and notes to the adjustors.
• To continue training/developing with all aspects of the job, product as well as procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED •
• 2 years of relevant work experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task, talking with customers while completing paperwork and system changes
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
• Outgoing and engaging conversation skills
• Sales acumen a plus
• Effective listening and problem solving skills
• Professional demeanour
• Efficient in Microsoft Office
• Bilingual, English and French
• Excellent verbal communication skills (in both French and English) are necessary.
• Must be detail oriented, analytical and possess excellent Customer Relations skills.
• This position will require successful candidates to work 8 hour shifts between 8:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Friday. The starting hours for this position will be 10:30 AM-7:00 PM shift
JOB POSTING #860719Position: Call Centre Representative II Site: All Sites Department: Laboratory Medicine Program- Call Centre Reports to: Manager Hours: Various Hours and Shifts per week Pay Scale: $18.41 - $23.02 per hourStatus: Permanent Part
Interested applicants should apply before end of day August 7, 2020JOB TITLE: Manager, Client ServicesSTART DATE: September 2020DURATION: Full Time, PermanentREPORTS TO: Director, Home and Community Care, Professional PracticeDEPARTMENT: Home and
Scope of Position The Personal Banking Co-ordinator is the first point of contact for members/clients entering an Alterna branch and responsible for co-ordinating the optimum member/client experience. As the branch ambassador, this role utilizes a
Sector: Client Operations Language Designation: Bilingual Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): CBC Salary Range: $91305.53 to $114131.91 Position Status: Permanent Full Time We’re not your typical government
Wawanesa Mutual Insurance is one of the largest property and casualty insurers in Canada with $3 billion in annual revenues and assets of more than $9 billion. Wawanesa Mutual, founded in 1896 with executive offices in Winnipeg, is the parent