We are continually searching for the best talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. We currently have openings for Bilingual Customer Service Officers for our Moncton office, for a 15 month contract. This role is ideally suited to an individual who would like to join a company that has created a unique working atmosphere that offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment.
As a Customer Service/Title Officer, you will undertake the following:
• Provide superior customer service to our clients via portal, email and phone responding to all inquiries within specified timeframes.
• Read and understand search of title and make necessary amendments to internal records.
• Manage all issues and title discrepancies with the client, mortgage specialist and lender if required.
• Prepare applicable documents (i.e. Mortgage, Survivorship Application, etc.) as per respective lender program requirements.
• Request and review payout statements, calculating payout amounts due on closing.
• Complete necessary follow up to ensure that closing date is met.
• Action Lender Reports as required.
• Review incoming documentation, including ensuring pertinent details are recorded in the relevant database
• Prepare and send out final reports to lender
• Respond to all communications (phone, e-mail & fax), in accordance with our best practice standards, applying STAR Qualities
• Assist with filing and data entry as required
At FCT, we are proud of our success and excited about our future potential. It is our employees' dedication and ongoing pursuit of excellence that has made us Canada's leading provider of title insurance. Our employees are empowered to harness new ideas, to unleash their imaginations and to create innovative products and services, as well as persistently seek ways to improve our service and respond to our customers' needs. Our employees are people whose passion for their work, commitment to customers, contributions to the company and influence on its corporate culture are what create and grow FCT.
• Must be Bilingual
• Previous experience in the financial and/or legal environment, graduate of a law clerk/legal admin program or equivalent experience is considered an asset
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Possess strong customer service skills with a focus on building relationships
• Possess strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities within a busy, deadline driven office environment
• Proven ability to problem solve and prioritize issues.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in protecting confidential information.
• Intermediate computer skills in MS Office and Outlook.
Our core hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for choosing First Canadian Title!