Requisition ID: 100372 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. About the roleAs a Financial Advisor, Investment & Retirement Planning you are a member of the branch sales team
Don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? If you like meeting new people and doing something different all the time, skip the office environment. Come join our dynamic team! Be part of a national sales and merchandising team
Your role You are the face and voice of MEC. You provide exceptional member service, by sharing your expertise and advice to match people with gear that suits their needs. Thanks to you, it’s a great place to work and shop. You keep members coming
Westland Insurance Group Ltd is growing and has a new opportunity for an Personal Insurance Account Executive to be based either remotely or at our Head Office in Surrey, BC. This is a sales position and is great for someone with strong
Join passionate people. Elevate your potential. For over 75 years, Prospera Credit Union has been a successful financial institution because of an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of our members, providing fulfilling careers for employees, and
We are seeking a Business Banking Advisor to join our team.
This Business Banking Advisor (BBA) is responsible for the management and growth of an assigned portfolio of business banking members. The BBA provides advisory services and develops long-term relationships with current and potential business banking members and proactively seeks business banking or referral opportunities that contribute to the achievement of department and branch goals.
Here’s what would be included as a part of your typical day:
1. Business Development: Develops and executes long term and weekly sales plans to consolidate and retain existing business and attract new business; proactively solicits new business by pursuing, establishing and maintaining community contacts and networks with external business organizations and individuals to generate new business and/or referrals.
2. Portfolio Management: Manages and grows an existing portfolio of business banking members; builds long term relationships with existing members; conducts annual reviews on accounts within the assigned portfolio and ensures all terms and conditions of credit are being met. Engages with members, through interviews and other meetings, to identify their current and future financial needs and concerns.
3. Sales and Service Strategy: Provides ongoing advisory services to business banking members; initiates referrals to product specialist as required; achieves or exceeds sales and growth targets.
4. Credit Underwriting: Reviews and analyzes loan requests, prepares application and approves within assigned limits or presents recommendation for loans outside limits. Conducts follow-up on delinquent accounts and overdrafts. Ensures profitability and appropriate pricing of loans and investments through application of rates, service charges and interest; negotiates terms and conditions within established policy and legal parameters.
5. Risk Management: Follows established operating procedures, lending policies, and security requirements and ensures that guidelines for risk and delinquency control are adhered to.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
Why work for us?
We offer a total rewards package that recognizes the meaningful work you do to support our members and our communities, which includes:
In addition, you can enjoy socially conscious perks, like three paid days off every year, to volunteer for causes you care about.
What’s your place in the First West story? Apply now and let’s find out together.
First West regrets that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity & Inclusion
First West Credit Union is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to create an inclusive, accessible environment for our candidates and employees that reflects the communities in which operate. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other types of accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.