Under immediate direction, the Customer Experience Representative maintains sound customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism. Provides timely response of customer inquiries up to and including pick-ups, billing, payments, product orders, etc., and all other aspects of a customer’s needs.
Key Job Activities:
• Uses excellent communication and multitasking skills to respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
• Process requests, according to established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of communication received through the automated phone system, email, web, or mail
• Address inquiries regarding invoices, payments, and collections as outlined by the Customer Service Supervisor, positioning Stericycle products and services to customers
• Research customer issues and find workable solutions
• Share ideas with department that increase efficiencies and effectiveness of customer needs
• Performs necessary record keeping activities
• Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Preferred Education: in High School or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Six or more months of general business experience, preferably in a customer service environment, or the equivalent in related work experience
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws. To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it’s been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
“You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada “
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.