Beata discovered NEW IDEAS working at TJX. We believe in championing fresh ideas and great people like Beata who make our merchandising as efficient as possible. In doing so, our customers can enjoy a true ‘treasure hunt’
1. Greets all customers in a polite and friendly manner.
2. Processes all purchase transactions in a timely and efficient manner, including deactivation of merchandise with respect to the EAS Program.
3. Promotes company sponsor programs, i.e., credit card service, product protection and charity initiatives.
4. Assists customers with bagging and loading of merchandise.
5. Ensures safe work practices are followed including proper lifting and keeping a clean work area.
6. Maintains register security and integrity through diligent cash handling, adherence to relevant company policies and awareness of surroundings.
7. Refers appropriate service and transactional items to a Customer Service Manager as required.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1016 MANITOBA AVE, SELKIRK, MB R1A 4M1, Canada