Job Description - Business Analyst - Oil Sands Business Support (2110425)Job Description Business Analyst - Oil Sands Business Support - (2110425)Description The Opportunity: As a member of the Oil Sands Finance Support Team, you will have the
Job Description - Recruiter (2110336)Job Description Recruiter - (2110336)Description The Opportunity: At Canadian Natural Resources we know that people are one of our best assets. As a Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to find the perfect
Requisition ID: 104967 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the roleWhat you’ll be doing… Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to
We’re a place where you can grow. We’re a place where you’re encouraged to learn and be innovative. We’re a place where people take ownership and do what they say they’ll do. We’re a place where colleagues are friends and neighbours are customers. We’re a place where health, wellness and safety are top of mind. We’re a place where you just might be a perfect fit.
Executes change management strategies across a wide range of initiatives, including behavior adoption, culture change, program implementations, business process re-design, and technology installations. Supports the Change Management Office by creating, managing and implementing change plans for transformation projects and change initiatives. Addresses resistance and facilitates adoption uptake through collaboration with program teams, sponsors, and downstream stakeholders.
The Change Manager will establish the Change Management Office (CMO) as a center-of-excellence. Source, adopt, and implement change processes, models, tools, and controls to steward organization-wide change initiatives. Consult with Corporate Advisors and influence prioritization of program initiatives by framing opportunities and addressing risks across CMO programs. Coach program teams during scope development and monitor execution, recommending and supporting remedial action and problem resolution.
• Lead the development and oversight of change management standards, methodologies, practices and tools, available to all CoA employees
• Develop and manage end-to-end program plans, including strategy, milestones, schedule, critical path items, and interdependencies
• Oversee and implement change strategies for transformation and change initiatives, spanning multi-departments
• Serve as an expert and leader in change management best practices and provide internal consultative services to CoA stakeholders; champion and lead the effort to expand change leadership and change management competencies and skills
• Develop KPI's and metrics to measure change and transformation effectiveness and/or progress; create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
• Pioneer change management tools and entrench consistent application of organizational assessments, stakeholder analysis, ADKAR assessments, communication, coaching, and training plans, sponsor roadmaps, stakeholder impact assessments, resistance management plans, change readiness assessments, and change reinforcement plans
• Draw on comprehensive technical knowledge and excellent consulting skills to advise clients in organization effectiveness areas
• Spark awareness and increase adoption of change management best practices through multi-platform training, including one-on-one, instructor-led, online, gamification, wiki’s, and intranet newsfeed
• Collaborate with Corporate Advisors and jointly develop change strategies for corporate priorities, addressing underlying needs, conducting stakeholder assessments, and defining people impact metrics
• Indirectly support IT PMO and integrate change methodologies/tools across IT project lifecycle
As the Change Manager, you will provide strategic advice and counsel to the program team on all aspects relating to change management. With a high-energy and results focused attitude, you will use your emotional intelligence to build relationships with various stakeholders across the organization. In addition to your influencing and networking capabilities, you will also bring the following:
• Degree in Business, Organization Psychology/Development/Leadership, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related discipline
• 8+ years’ cumulative experience in Change Management, Organizational Design, Talent Management, Corporate Communications, and Project Management. Equivalencies will be considered
• Change management certification is required; Prosci, LaMarsh or Certified Change Management Professional
• Detailed understanding and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Experience creating and leading communication and change management plans; must possess the ability to understand and articulate the complexity of business processes, and build/develop practical communications plans based upon those needs
• Knowledge and experience with large-scale technology implementations such as ERP systems and SaaS cloud based solutions, as well as non-technology business change initiatives
• Must possess strong business acumen, encompassing the ability to see the "Big Picture" within a complex, multi-faceted organization
• Ability to synthesize information from many sources to develop recommendations
• Must possess the ability to facilitate working groups and training sessions with strong presentation and training skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills; ability to develop positive relationships with leadership, managers and employees
• Ability to facilitate complex discussions with varying opinions, applying awareness of cultural and political climate undertones
• A sense of humour would be a welcomed attribute
Along with a competitive compensation program and City paid health and dental premiums, our employees also enjoy:
• Excellent health, dental, paramedical, and benefits plan
• First-in-class pension plan
• Career development and tuition reimbursement
• Employee discounts, annual Genesis Place pass, social events, and health & wellness initiatives
Continuous learning through training and development is encouraged as are flexible work arrangements, when possible. We recognize that our people work best when they feel engaged in their environment and appreciated for their efforts and our overall benefits package reflects that.
This full time position (37.5 hours per week) includes a comprehensive benefits and pension package.
*Please provide a cover letter as a means of introducing yourself and your interest in this role.
The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of education and designation.
With the current restrictions due to COVID, this position will primarily be working remotely but may require some in-office work. The remote work option in a post-COVID environment is currently being assessed by the City and may be an ongoing option for some roles.