Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.
Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has been delivering a comprehensive range of consulting engineering services for 40 years, from studies and design to commissioning and operational support. Our firm is supported by a network of offices across Canada to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
BBA provides a stimulating and friendly working atmosphere. We focus on building teams with complementary talents and provide employees with a work environment conducive to developing their skills.
BBA is a Canada's Best Employer recipient from Kincentric and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which unites companies that have held onto their title for over six consecutive years. For BBA, making the list speaks to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
To find out more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our talent acquisition specialists.
Type of position: Regular
Job Description :
drawings and specifications.
• Prepare earthworks drawings using Civil 3D software and calculate associated quantities.
• Prepare drainage and underground utilities plans (sewers, drains, aqueducts, fire protection, cabling, etc.).
• Prepare roadway plans.
• Help prepare estimates, schedules, budgets, specifications and reports.
• Participating in work site supervision and land surveys, where necessary.
Work Schedule : 37.5
• Creativity and innovation in providing technical solutions
• Keen sense of professional accountability and commitment
• Ability to promote team spirit, collaboration and knowledge sharing with colleagues;
• Ability to adapt to client-service context during projects
• Proactive and autonomous
• Ability to learn quickly and be self-reliant.
• Diploma of college studies in Civil Engineering
• At least 2 to 5 years of relevant practical experience with Civil 3D
• Knowledge of the heavy industry sector
• Ability to read drawings
• Intermediate knowledge of current software like the MS Office suite, Acrobat Reader and other applications, databases and interfaces
• Knowledge of CAD and Civil 3D applications used to prepare drawings for earthworks, site works, drainage, utilities, roads, railways and integrated site layout for industrial projects
• Knowledge of quality system procedures and instructions
• Proficient with regulations governing prevention, occupational health and safety, and hazardous materials in the workplace
• ASP Construction card
• Asset - Fluent in both English and French (spoken and written)