Requisition ID: 90211 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. About the roleWhat your role will be… Senior Financial Advisor At Scotiabank we help employees build their
Job Description - Operations Accountant (2010495)Job Description Operations Accountant - (2010495)Description The Opportunity: Are you looking to build on your education and grow your accounting career? Are you interested in developing your
Req ID: 79973 Department: Finance & Accounting Job Type: Full-Time Position Type: Non-Union Location: Calgary, Alberta Country: Canada % of Travel: 0-10% # of Positions: 1 Job Grade: 5 Job Available to: Internal &
Req ID: 80024 Department: Finance & Accounting Job Type: Full-Time Position Type: Non-Union Location: Calgary, Alberta Country: Canada % of Travel: 0-10% # of Positions: 1 Job Grade: 5 Job Available to: Internal & External
RSA is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups with over 300 years of experience and over 20 million customers worldwide.Our people are committed to building a dynamic internal culture where our people love what they do and feel motivated to keep things moving – for customers, for their colleagues and as part of their own growth and development. In RSA, employing positive people is how we achieve success. You will be working in an environment that encourages you to do great work and you constantly will be faced with fresh challenges that have a direct impact on our business. We believe your personality and passion will keep RSA and our business moving forward. At RSA we have a culture that supports and rewards high performance with a competitive reward policy for top performers. Our rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and the chance to make a difference working for a worldwide industry leader.At RSA Canada, our purpose is to Make Life Better Together and we do that every day through our commitments to our people, our customers and our partners. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, fair, and accessible environment where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential and where everyone feels comfortable being their true selves. We hire on the basis of merit and we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, as well as equal access to training and promotion opportunities.
We are looking for a highly motivated claims professional to assume the role of Claims Rep II – Property. The successful candidate is passionate about providing exceptional customer service to our customers, brokers and colleagues. In this role, you will utilize your strong communication, negotiation, investigative and decision making skills as you adjudicate property claims. Location for this position will be in our Calgary office, although currently due to circumstances candidates need the ability to work from home.
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You find solutions to problems. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. You have fun and you make work fun for those working around you.
• The successful candidate will provide brilliant service by facilitating prompt and equitable settlements of moderately complex property claims within personal and commercial lines. You must have the ability to act decisively and work with a high degree of autonomy.
• You will interpret and confirm policy wordings to determine if the claim is within the scope of coverage, gather all information and evidence relevant to the loss, negotiate with policy holders and claimants, and direct and instruct outside contractors and independent adjusters. Exceptional customer service is a priority.
• Adjust commercial property claims, including cargo and business interruption
• Interpret and confirm policy wordings to determine if the claim is within the scope of coverage.
• Negotiate claims settlements in a fair and consistent manner.
• Deliver professional customer service to brokers, customers and colleagues.
• Contribute to team success by consistently leveraging RSA best practices.
• Achieve greatness through your awesome productivity.
• Minimum 3 years property claims experience.
• Commercial property claims experience is preferred.
• Ability to work from home effectively
• Strong technical knowledge and a solid understanding of legislation
• Exceptional customer focus, excellent people and communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
• Excellent time management, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to promote team moral
• Knowledge of Windows based applications, Guidewire and Outlook
• Completion or working towards CIP designation is considered an asset
Applicants agree that by providing personal information in response to this ad, and otherwise in any recruitment process with RSA or its affiliated companies (the “Company”) such personal information may be retained and used for a period of one (1) year from the date of this application, for the purpose of consideration for employment opportunities which may arise during that time period, unless an applicant notifies the Company to the contrary.We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.We invite you to learn more about us at our Career Site, www.rsagroup.ca, where you can apply on line. RSA group of Companies is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities, members of the LGBT community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.RSA group of Companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email AODA@RSAGROUP.CA or call us at toll free 1 (800)-855-0511. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.