At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
Reporting to the Fleet Supervisor, this position is responsible for performing truck driving duties as required, including: restaurant deliveries, operating power drivers lift/pump truck, and acting as a customer service representative to restaurant owners, vendors, as well as the general public.
Our Debert Distribution Centre Team is committed to excellence in our people, products and premises. We are looking for an experienced Class 1 Driver based out of Debert, Nova Scotia who is detail-oriented team players with impeccable customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consistently operates Company equipment in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Performs Pre/Post- trip inspections to ensure THI fleet standards are met
- Completes all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation
- Safely operates on-board truck computers and phone
- At restaurant level, verifies accuracy of food order, and assists with off-loading of product into the restaurant
- Handles inquiries and or concerns from owners/customers professionally and re-directs where possible
- Responsible for general cleaning and yard duties as required
- Understands the importance of food safety in a warehouse environment
- Class 1 delivery driver with excellent driving skills and a clean driving record
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, to deal with requests and concerns from owners and the Driver team
- Literacy- ability to read related reports and understand product quantities
- Demonstrates our Values; Team-oriented, shows initiative, and is extremely customer-focused
- Clean Driver’s Abstract to be provided during interview
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs.) on a continual bases
- Corrective vision
- Lift Truck experience
- B Train experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive base pay with bonus
- Comprehensive company paid Medical/dental benefits to start as of day 1
- Pension eligibility with company contributions after 1 year
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Employee product purchase program
and above all.....Coffee !!
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.