Our Cambridge branch is looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator to join our team! The ideal candidate will be someone with proficient communication skills, strong typing skills, proven ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
1255 Balmoral Road, Cambridge, Ontario N1T 1C4Non driving productionCome Grow with US! Excellent salary plus bonus and benefits plan!We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityThe future is what you make it.When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.That
GROWMARK is a regional cooperative with annual sales of $10 billion (FY2012 data) providing agriculture-related products and services, as well as grain marketing in 31 states and Ontario, Canada. GROWMARK is ranked fifth on the NCB
Clerk - Quality
The Clerk - Quality position is responsible for ensuring daily and monthly data entry and reporting is up to date. In addition, assist Q. Manager, Q. Supervisor, and Quality personnel in correspondence, internal and customer related reports.
Powering Vehicles, Motion, Work, and Lives since 1966.
· Maintain Quality documentation including SPC charts, and files.
· Track and ensure completion of quality system audits, LPA, training records, and reports.
· Data entry, review charts and graphs for accuracy.
· Enter Fast Response, SPC, scrap and IFS data as needed.
· Update and maintain quality procedures and instruction when necessary.
· Maintain and track corrective action reports, Ford Q1 and GM QSB requirements.
· Monitor internal audit and LPA corrective actions for closure.
· Produce and post regularly scheduled departmental reports.
· Coordinate Archive and Record Retention System.
· Prepare quality reports to conclude whether products meet company and government regulations
· Use computer applications to monitor quality.
· Interact with supervisor to coordinate work and exchange information.
· Interact with operators to monitor progress and correct work that does not meet quality standards.
· Any other duties assigned by Quality Manager, Supervisor or designate.
· High School Diploma or equivalent general education.
· Understanding of Statistical Process Control.
· Able to read blueprints and interpret engineering drawings.
· Ability to read and understand company procedure manuals and control plans requiring basic math skills.
· Use technical skills and knowledge to identify cause of problem.
· Trained internal TS 16949 auditor and understands automotive core tools.
· Excellent computer skills in Windows, MS Office, Access, Outlook or similar programs.
· Possess attention to detail to proof read reports.
· Ability to resolve conflicts and determine production errors.
· Ability to work independently, coordinating work with work of others (i.e. operators, supervisors) as needed.
· Maintain continuous learning in order to keep up with new developments in field.
What Linamar Has To Offer
· Opportunities for career advancement.
· Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities.
· Social committees and sports teams.
· Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts.
Linamar Corporation is a Canadian diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products across global industries & markets. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by our dynamic founder, to the support provided along the way, all Linamar employees are poised for success in this fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. With access to the tools you need to succeed, you will make an impact along with other motivated and engaged people.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.