Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.
Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has been delivering a comprehensive range of consulting engineering services for 40 years, from studies and design to commissioning and operational support. Our firm is supported by a network of offices across Canada to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
BBA provides a stimulating and friendly working atmosphere. We focus on building teams with complementary talents and provide employees with a work environment conducive to developing their skills.
BBA is a Canada's Best Employer recipient from Kincentric and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which unites companies that have held onto their title for over six consecutive years. For BBA, making the list speaks to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
To find out more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our talent acquisition specialists.
Job title: Contract Administrator – Construction
Type of position: Regular
Work location: Montreal
As a team member, you will be required to:
• Manage the process of monitoring contract amendments for contractors under your responsibility.
• Monitor and document all commercial site activities.
• Bridge the gap between decisions made on the work site and their contractual and legal consequences.
• Support technical site supervisors and the construction manager in managing site changes, and prepare relevant supporting documents.
• Negotiate chargebacks and contract disputes.
• Develop and manage the construction contract bidding process while serving as an intermediary between engineering, procurement, construction management and the client.
Work Schedule: 37.5
• Structured and organized
• Ability to adapt to changes
• Demonstrated objectivity and integrity
• Ten years of relevant experience in Administration or Change Management
• Participation in one or more construction management teams, preferably in the heavy industry or infrastructure sectors
• Knowledge of standard contract conditions and legal principles
• Mobility and availability for mandates outside major cities for periods of six months to two years
• Ability to identify contractual shortcomings to prevent or remedy them
• Strong communicator able to interact with clients, engineers and contractors
• Bilingual (English and French) spoken and written
• Asset: EPCM or EPC project execution