At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the Val-d’Or Airport, we are actively looking for a:
CREW SCHEDULER (21-09-YVO-01)
(Permanent full-time position – 40 hours/week)
Under the supervision of the Chief dispatcher, the Crew scheduler is responsible for the scheduling of Air Creebec Pilots and Flight Attendants. You will ensure efficient use of the crew members within the limitations of the Federal Air Regulations, labour work rules and company policies.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• You have a secondary school diploma (DES) or equivalent.
• A minimum of one year previous experience in aviation is considered an asset.
• Knowledge of general computer and software applications.
• You have the ability to work on rotating shifts and work under pressure.
• You have good organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Are bilingual (English and French), have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org