Customer Relations Specialist - Sales Auditor
COVID Protocols in place
Combination of work from your home and our Cambridge office
· When working from home:
· Best training program in the industry – fully paid
· Medical and Dental Benefits
· Group RRSP with company matching
· Top performers have the ability to advance their careers
· Full time available – days/evenings/weekends
· PAID WEEKLY
Verifies all sales information to ensure the integrity of every sale. Ensures that sufficient information is provided to the service department so the customer’s property may be serviced properly. Promotes Prepay and EZ Pay options and benefits to a customer which is critical to providing value and a sense of welcoming to the TruGreen customer. Sets expectations regarding service delivery, guarantee and service calls.
• Receives sales forms from sales department and researches customers in company database to verify customer status (new, reinstated, upsell, previous bad debt, etc. and the current payment plan).
• Follows prepared script with the ability to overcome objections and addresses customer concerns on the telephone.
• Performs outbound calls to new sales to verify customer’s address, price and number of applications and any special instructions. Promotes and explains the benefits of Prepay or EZ Pay as the preferred payment methods.
• Achieves and strives to exceed communicated quality standards as outlined in the Quality Assessment form.
• Meets branch and region and company standards for Prepay / EZ Pay.
• Retains customers using the approved cancel retention suite of offers and procedures when appropriate.
• Prepares daily and weekly reports on residential sales & cancel recovery audit.
• Maintains customer database through accurate and timely data entry.
• Communicates customer-impacting trends and/or ideas for improvement to management.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with working in a Branch, preferred.
• General knowledge of the industry, organization, products, and/or services.
• Demonstrates knowledge of auditing skills (strong communication and customer service skills, ability to overcome objections).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, customers, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral, written, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with concerns involving customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision during evening hours.
Human Rights are important to us. We comply with all applicable human rights laws in each Province in which we operate.