- if applicable feedback to Key Account Manager regarding event KPIs (costs, profit, TAT, quality)Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback to MES product management
- Support and co-operate with the engine Product Sales teams
-Bachelor degree (Mechanical engineering or Aerospace)
- 3 years of experience in customer service
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German (an asset)
- Must have extensive experience in aircraft gas turbine engines
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it’s been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
“You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada “
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.