Conveniently located in Downtown Vancouver, Oceanfront Dentistry has been serving the community for 15 years. Our practice, led by Dr. Nick Seddon, offers a complete range of dental services ranging from general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry to hygiene, and prevention. Our team of dentists are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology. Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full time hours. Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm.
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Administrator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the administration team, you are the face of our practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment: Our practice is innovative, growth-oriented, and patient-focused – a combination that makes for a fast-paced, exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of administration experience
- Clinical background and experience with dental software programs considered an asset
dentalcorp Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. dentalcorp is continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.