1. Deliver and support Brand Financial performance, ensuring strategic fit of Brand sub-segment with the overall Brand Vision of the Division. Identify product opportunities while optimizing margin, quality, styling, and price.
2. Through global and local market shop, competitive analysis, and trend assessment develop specific Division Category strategic plan. Interpret seasonal colour and trend for product sub-segment.
3. Convert strategic plan to reality, through development and presentation of seasonal support documents, commodity line boards, seasonal briefing, and market research reports. Design, develop and produce seasonal and MOD assortments throughout the year.
4. Ensure assortment will meet customer needs/wants and fits with overall brand vision/concept to meet the needs of the business.
5. Create and manage trend and product development direction packages for vendors. Manage vendor development proposals based on the needs of the business. Follow critical path calendar to manage the product development process from end to end.
6. Collaborate with Category Managers and Global Sourcing to negotiate and place programs with vendors, ensuring critical product requirements, including styling, quality and value, meet brand strategy and financial targets.
7. Utilize vendor matrix, assess current vendor performance, leverage Global vendor partners, Walmart US, and Asda where applicable and identify new vendor opportunities.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada