• Supports, applies the industry regulation and provides training in the area of administrative procedures, ethics and compliance, field compensation, operating accounts, professional development programs, retention, cancellation and persistency.
• Strategic Planning
o Council and recommend strategic plans with the Divisional Manager on Comprehensive Sales Goals (CSG’s), and Manpower Acquisition Plan (MAP’s).
o Recommendations to facilitate growth initiatives for Regional Managers, District and Sales Leaders.
o Review and provide advice on critical business metrics.
• Responsible for full cycle People Leadership for the Divisional Administration Team; including recruitment and selection, onboarding, coaching and separation of employees
• Prepares at a Divisional level, budgets, bonus calculations, eLead assignments & control and other statistics as required
• Oversees a team of Regional Administrators who:
o Partners with Regional Managers, Sales Representatives, Leaders and Markham Office
o Trains and monitors Regional Managers, Leaders and Sales Representatives in the area of Quality Business
o Approve invoices and expenses
o Approve supplies for the Sales Representatives and Leaders
o Manages licensing, bonding and contracting of sales representatives and Agent Master File hierarchy
o Monitors underwriting quality, internal communications sent to the Sales Representatives and Leaders, recruiting policies and procedures as per the Canadian Recruiting Standards
• Responsible for oversight for a team of license/ contract coordinators, and administrative assistants
• Requires undergraduate degree.
• People leadership experience, including managing remote teams an asset
• 5-7 years of sales experience and administrative experience would be an asset.
• Accounting experience
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Flexibility to travel to and within assigned division as per business requirements
• Must have own car for travel, will be reimbursed associated expenses
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to speak in front of a group of people
• Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines and the ability to work independently with limited direction
• Time management and prioritization
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Leadership, planning and decision-making skills
• Influence and relationship building
• General business and industry knowledge