Fire Alarm Service Representative
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is looking for a Remote Fire Alarm Service Representative/Technician to provide services in New Brunswick. Are you our next employee?
This position will be required to perform duties of testing, maintenance and inspections on fire alarm, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting systems and other life safety systems as required for our customer sites located in various locations across the province.
- The successful candidate will ensure that the highest standard of system reliability and client satisfaction are met
- Perform verifications on fire alarm systems
- Complete work orders and report in a timely fashion
- Factory Fire Alarm Programming training will be provided
- On-call for emergency service calls/work
- Act as liaison between customer & Troy
- Understand and practice applicable ULC, CSA and Canadian Electrical codes and standards which apply to their area
- Willing and able to travel
- College Diploma in Electronics is desired, or equivalent training or work experience will be an asset
- 2 - 5 years' previous training/experience in fire alarm systems is an asset, but not required
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package, including a company leased vehicle and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.