Fire Alarm Service Representative
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is looking for a Fire Alarm Service Representative/Technicianin to join our Langley team. Are you our next employee?
The Fire Alarm Service Representative will be required to perform duties of maintenance, inspections and repairs on fire alarm, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting systems and other life safety systems as required.
- The successful candidate will ensure that the highest standard of system reliability and client satisfaction are met
- Perform verifications on fire alarm systems
- Complete work orders and report in a timely fashion
- On-call for emergency service calls/work
- Act as liaison between customer & Troy
- Understand and practice applicable ULC, CSA and Canadian Electrical codes and standards which apply to their area
- CFAA Certification is required
- Two years of community college in fire alarm suppression & detection systems or electronics is desired or related field
- Previous training/experience in fire alarm systems (2 years)
- Experience in testing fire alarm systems and programming an asset.
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills and organizational skills
- Willing to train the right individual
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package, including a company leased vehicle and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.