Fire Alarm Service Representative
We are looking for a Fire Alarm Service Technician to join our Timmins, ON branch. Are you our next employee?
Relocation allowance will be provided to the right candidate if applicable!
The fire alarm service representative will be required to perform duties of maintenance, inspections and repairs on fire alarm, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting systems and other life safety systems as required.
- The successful candidate will ensure that the highest standard of system reliability and client satisfaction are met
- Perform verifications on fire alarm systems
- Complete work orders and report in a timely fashion
- On-call for emergency service calls/work
- Act as liaison between customer & Troy
- Understand and practice applicable ULC, CSA and Canadian Electrical codes and standards which apply to their area
- CFAA Certification is required
- Two years of community college in electronics is desired, or equivalent training or work experience will be an asset
- Previous training/experience in fire alarm systems (2 years)
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills and organizational skills
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd.offers an excellent compensation package, including a company leased vehicle and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.