Fire Product Sales Representative
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is looking for a Fire Product Sales Representative to join their Winnipeg, MB branch!
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for for securing orders, completing quotes/pricing with technical accuracy for assigned accounts, and provide information on products as they relate to fire alarm systems/products to customers/potential clientele.
- Establish contacts with contractors, engineers and suppliers and promote the specification and sale of our products and services.
- Provide product and quotation support to sales representatives and customer service.
- Assist with quotations and provide support to existing sales personnel
- We are looking for a "self-starter" who is comfortable both with cold-calling prospective clients and with working with our existing sales team members
- Evaluate new product opportunities
- 2 year Community College diploma in a related field or equivalent technical experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- previous technical training or aptitude to grasp electronic technologies.
- 5-10 years experience in Fire Product Sales, or Sales Training
- Possess strong computer and organizational skills
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and a clean driving record.
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA).