Arobas personnel is looking for a FPGA Verification Specialist for a permanent position in Montreal downtown.
What’s your day to day looks like?
What we’re looking for?
• Have good understanding of System Verilog, C/C++ , and scripting languages like Python
• Experience with Linux OS and Networking protocol (Ethernet among others)
• Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in ASIC/FPGA Verification
• Demonstrable knowledge of ASIC/FPGA verification with Modelsim and Questa
• Experience with verification automation
• Familiarity with assertions and functional coverage
• Experience with identifying bugs in architecture, algorithms, functionality and performance with strong overall debug skills
• A highly motivated self-starter, able to work independently, while being a team player
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience with UVM and Cocotb is a plus
• All aspects of block or full project verification including framework/environment development, test plan development and execution, code/functional coverage closure and reviews
• Verification structure and methodology enhancements
• Collaborate with a team of hardware S on FPGA system verification
What’s in it for you?
At Arobas Personnel, you’re not a zero, you’re a super hero!