Internal Candidates - please apply by logging in to UltiPro.
External Candidates - please apply with the Apply Now button.
• Provide effective leadership and technical authority to Corporate IT Services’ IT Team.
• Work with the Director Corporate IT Services to implement corporate IT policies and strategic plans.
• Prioritize desktop and infrastructure workloads and assign appropriate resources.
• Monitor the IT environment and ensure prompt resolution of problems and service outages.
• Recommend appropriate desktop, server and network hardware and software configurations that support established IT policies and business objectives.
• Maintain effective security patching of all desktops, servers and network devices.
• Continuously improve IT processes, using PowerShell and other tools to automate wherever possible.
• Oversee and monitor data backup procedures.
• Plan and manage IT projects.
• Work with the Director Corporate IT Services to define and monitor KPIs for the IT Team.
• Ensure that the IT Team provides a consistently high level of customer service to the business.
• Conduct regular team meetings with the IT Team.
• Approve purchases of IT hardware and software in accordance with established budget and defined purchasing authority level.
• Assist the Director Corporate IT Services with strategic and tactical planning to support business objectives.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies and regularly conducting self-directed learning.
• Be available outside of regular business hours as an escalation path for on-call members of the IT Team.
• Project work and other duties as assigned.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
• University Degree, Technical School Diploma, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 10 years of IT management experience with prior experience in hands-on technical IT roles involving desktop support and server/network administration.
• Strong working knowledge/experience with administration of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office & Office 365, Microsoft Windows Server 2008+, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Hyper-V, SharePoint, Azure, Citrix XenApp, SolarWinds Orion, PowerShell and networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and VLANs.
• Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA would be an asset.
• Ability to build vision and consensus with management colleagues.
• Well-developed leadership and team management skills.
• Proven project management skills with experience successfully leading IT projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and well-organized with a strong ability to think logically and a willingness to initiate action.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.