* Work From Home (Remote Position).
* Must be able to establish BC residency prior to the end of December 2020.
- Junior Animator’s primary focus is to continue improving the speed and quality of their animations
- They must learn and get better with each shot assigned to them
- They are expected to animate less technically difficult shots but should not shy away from challenges, as this will only make them stronger.
- Juniors should seek technical advice from the senior mentors on their team.
- Animators are the backbone of this department.
- They are expected to consistently produce at the quality and output level determined by their production.
- They should be able to tackle a wider range of shots while focusing on improving their polish.
- An Animator should have a solid understanding of show style and what it takes to get a shot approved.
- Their scenes and workflow are clean and organized to the standards expected from them.
- An Animator will do their best to solve a problem by themselves but not afraid to ask for help when they are stuck.