Come build your career at GardaWorld!
GardaWorld Aviation Services is the largest provider of security services to the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA). We deploy specialized security professionals in 28 airports in Canada, protecting the traveling public and enabling smoother and safer cross-border business interactions.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 48,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld offers great opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
We are currently recruiting a Learning & Performance Coordinator, (under the title of Program Performance Coordinator), to be based at Calgary International Airport on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the entry and tracking of training and performance data and supports billing and payroll and project work as required.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, experience in a process driven, regulated environment, in addition to strong attention to detail and the ability to manage their workload with minimal guidance.
Due to the nature of this role the work schedule will entail working across weekends.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
• Provides assistance to Regional Training managers and specialists in tracking and data entry of training activities
• Builds, evaluates and generates reports in line with KPI’s and training targets
• Manages and identifies efficiencies in current training practices to better align workflow with client deliverables
• Creates and tracks ongoing shift briefing registers and acts as a liaison with key stakeholders to ensure data is delivered in a timely and accurate manner
• Reconciles data in gSKED (scheduling software), SITT (payroll software) and LMS (learning management system) applications to maintain consistent integrity
• Controls and reports on LMS data in relation to screening officer restrictions, medicals etc
• Acts as relief agent for billing and payroll group when required, having working knowledge on payroll reconciliation and reporting
• Supports GM Administration on project planning and milestone reporting for regional initiatives
• Creates and assists in distribution of new policies and directives
• Creates, updates and monitors project planning tasks board and reports on project statuses
• Competitive salary & bonus scheme
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Parking provided
Skills and Experience
• Minimum 2-3 years in a related role demonstrating transferable skills and experience
• Experience in high volumes of data entry, tracking and reporting of training/performance related data
• Payroll and billing, including knowledge of workforce management and time & attendance programs
• Excellent attention to detail, with experience in working to detailed processes and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams and departments
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work to timelines
• The ability to self-direct work with minimal supervision, with proven results in planning and executing projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and advanced/expert knowledge of Excel (testing may be conducted at part of the recruitment and selection process)
• Creative problem solver
• Experienced in reviewing processes and seeking improvements and efficiencies
• Experience in a heavily regulated, unionized and / or federal environment
• Experience in auditing, quality and compliance
• Post-secondary education (i.e. Business Administration) in a related field or an equivalency in related experience would also be considered
• Must be a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident as defined in the Immigration Act, with an employment authorization document
• Able to obtain a Transportation Security Clearance and Secret Security Clearance
• No previous criminal background for which a pardon has not been granted
• 18 years of age or older
• Availability to work over weekends
All applications must be submitted online via www.garda.com/careers