Ancaster, ON, CA, L9G 3L1
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery®, Otis Spunkmeyer®, and Oakrun Farm Bakery®. We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Maintenance Planner
- Maintenance Manager
This position is responsible for the coordination of all activities within the Preventative and Planned Maintenance Program.
Ensuring efficient operation and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Good Knowledge of SAP and how it relates to CMMS
- Constantly monitor and keep track of outstanding work in the system for their area.
- Review and keep equipment current for the SAP Hierarchy
- Add spare part SAP# numbers to the BOM for each equipment as they get entered into SAP.
- Provide reports on KPI’s as they are developed.
- Responsible that all PMs and Work Orders are distributed to Millwrights and Electricians
- Closes of all completed PMs creating backlog reports weekly
- Review work orders that are returned from the trades daily.
- Enter into SAP the hours listed on the work orders and close them.
- Enter into SAP any follow up work that is required if not done so already by the trade and review with maintenance supervisor.
- Review with maintenance supervisor any changes to PM’s that are being requested by the trades. Complete and document that changes made.
- Creates work orders and track to completion with weekly updated reports
- Maintains all calibration records and ensures they are upon to date
- Participate in all Zone audits
- Work with maintenance supervisor to understand the requirements of a work order that requires a contractor’s support.
- Contact, arrange and schedule the contractor to come on site based around the production schedule.
- Works with Maintenance Supervisor to schedule planned maintenance activities
- Any other duty assigned by Maintenance Supervisor
- Support Buyer and Parts Clerk as required
- Report any concerns and/or problems to supervisor through daily written and verbal reporting
- Adhere to all applicable job procedures as outlined in SOP manual
- Adhere to GMP’s and Health and safety rules as outlined in employee handbook
- Keep work area clean and clear of hazards
- Report any unsafe conditions, incidents or injuries to Supervisor immediately
- Use all prescribed personal protective equipment
- Ensure GMP’s and safe food handling practices are being followed
- All tools to be cleaned and maintained in good repair. Report any broken, damaged, or missing tools to your supervisor. Do not discard any damaged or broken tools.
- Follow all GMPs including maintaining personal hygiene, handwashing/sanitizing hands, clean up spills (ie: ingredients, water, debris and wood)
- Report any foreign material findings to your supervisor
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential
- Good analytical skills – finds solutions quickly
- High sense of accountability
Education, Technical Qualifications, Experience and Competencies Proficiency Level
- Post-secondary school education in a technical field or trade certification as Millwright or Electrician
- Proven experience with SAP software – minimum of 2 years
- 2 years of post-secondary school education in a technical field or trade certification as Millwright or Electrician
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to climb, stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Physical demands may also include reaching, bending, lifting (up to a maximum of 50lbs) and performing repetitive actions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- ARYZTA is a 24 hour/ 7 day manufacturing operation
- The temperature of the environment within the production area can range from 58 - 80 degrees fahrenheit depending on the department
- The production areas are often loud, exceeding 85 decibels, due to the machinery that is running; earplugs are required to be worn while in the bakery at all times
- Depending on postion, some employees may be exposed to dust; dust masks and respirators are available if required
We thank each applicant for taking the time and effort to submit your resume, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Our organization is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance.