Our Victoria team is looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator who may also have skills in project coordination! The ideal candidate will be someone with proficient communication skills, proven ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced
Solita discovered ADVENTURE working at TJX. Every day at our stores feels like a new adventure to Solita and she says that’s what makes her work so exciting. The challenges, problem-solving and constant variety are just some
The Centre for Sport & Exercise Education seeks applications from qualified candidates for term part-time positions in the Massage Therapy Clinic. GENERAL STATEMENT Under the general direction of a supervisor, but with minimal supervision, performs a
File Maintenance OverviewThe File Maintenance Clerk is responsible for carrying out the full range of duties of the position in a professional, responsible, accurate and timely fashion. The File Maintenance Clerk delivers the highest
We are seeking a Member Services Advisor to join our team.
The Member Services Advisor is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to current and potential members by completing member transactions, providing members with solutions to their financial needs, and/or referring members to an appropriate advisor.
Here’s what would be included as a part of your typical day:
1. Member Service: Provides exceptional customer service by providing advice and support to members; processes cash related transactions including, but not limited to: opening member accounts, deposits, withdrawals, utility payments, etc. May assist members in completing forms, term deposits and applications for credit/debit cards.
2. Branch Goals: Supports the achievement of annual branch goals and objectives through proactive promotion of FW products and services, participating in branch campaigns, and actively seeking referral opportunities during interactions with members or potential members. Identifies member life stage and seeks opportunities to cross-sell or refer to an appropriate branch advisor. Achieves established individual sales and referral targets.
3. Branch Support: Performs administrative duties which may include, but not limited to: balancing the treasury, daily ATM maintenance and troubleshooting, preparing and distributing cash orders.
4. Additional Duties: Depending on the region and/or branch, the Member Services Advisor may be required to provide administrative support to branch advisors, make outgoing calls to members, complete compliance and/or audit activities, complete end to end processes related to ATM and night deposits, etc.
5. Other duties as required by branch leadership
Based on branch needs and staffing model, the following may apply to the MSA role:
• Provide initial member contact and connect members with the appropriate advisor. Schedule member appointments for advisors, and any other duties required.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
Why work for us?
We offer a total rewards package that recognizes the meaningful work you do to support our members and our communities, which includes:
In addition you can enjoy socially conscious perks, like three paid days off every year, to volunteer for causes you care about.
What’s your place in the First West story? Apply now and let’s find out together!
First West regrets that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity & Inclusion:
First West Credit Union is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to create an inclusive, accessible environment for our candidates and employees that reflects the communities in which operate. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other types of accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.