1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate.
2. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
3. Setting modular Home Office Bought Features and merchandising non basic items.
4. Printing modular, labels and reviewing the floor plan for accuracy.
5. Ensuring modular are finalized in the system through aisle location attachment process and stocked.
6. Ensuring proper fixtures and supplies are used and replaced if necessary.
7. Using proper signage as the modular dictates (i.e. beanies).
8. Completing hand off walks.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1935 SHERBROOKE ST, MAGOG, QC J1X 2T5, Canada