Arobas personnel is looking for a Network Programmer C++ for a permanent position in Montreal.
As a Network Programmer, you will drive the network technology to support thousands. Build, analyze, and optimize the client server architecture to ensure that players remain connected, and are synchronized with others. Let's make the online experience an unforgettable one.
What does your day to day look like?
What we’re looking for?
• Bachelor of Science or Engineering in an accredited college or university;
• 3 years of experience as a Network Programmer or similar role;
• 2 years of development experience in UE4 (asset);
• Familiarity with Epic Online Subsystem;
• Proficient in C++;
• Thorough understanding of network protocol design and implementation;
• Familar with best practices of software development;
• Great interpersonal, oral, and written skills;
• Adaptable to evolving corporate culture;