Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator to join their Kelowna, BC team! The ideal candidate will be someone with proficient communication skills, proven ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment, and committed to providing the best support possible to ongoing objectives of the company.
In this role you will also be responsible to perform a variety of administrative duties as required.
- Complete data management processes; filing and uploading documentation into ERP system
- Assisting with reports and quotes including distribution and uploading
- Customer service and reception duties
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration or related field; and/or 3 years' working experience
- Ability to multi-task and be a versatile team member
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in ERP Systems and advanced computer ability an asset
- Industry experience in Fire and Life Safety an asset
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd.offers an excellent compensation package, including a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.