Our Rexdale location is currenlty looking for an experienced Office Administrator with abilities to multitask in a fast paced envoirontment.
Office Administrator Job Description
- Effectively facilitating and managing the flow of information within the CSC
- Entering data from time sheets on a daily basis
- Assisting with payroll
- Performing daily audits and entering corrections
- Entering employee and billing information into various computer systems/applications
- Completing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll Tasks
- Generating reports as needed
- Encouraging compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintaining accurate, orderly and up to date filing systems for all administrative records
- Maintaining security of all files and records
- Performing various administrative tasks
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook; and knowledge of basic office equipment
- Demonstrated ten-key and data entry skills; with ability to maintain accuracy and speed
- Basic clerical and math skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy, preferably in word processing and spreadsheets,
- Excellent oral communication skills to respond and present professionally to callers and visitors.
- Prioritization, organization, coordination and time management skills to develop and maintain manual and computerized filing systems, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines and apply protocols to coordinate flow of materials and correspondence in the Department.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and diplomatically handle a wide range of demanding inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources.