Requisition ID: 17894
A Career in Beer & Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to unite people to celebrate all of life’s moments. Our origin is the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world, and our future is providing more delicious beverages options that meet the evolving needs of consumers. We believe in our brands and our people, and we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Maintenance Lead working in Toronto, ON, you will be part of Brewery Operations. You will provide leadership for optimal functioning and reliability of plant assets and processes. You will provide lead plant electrical, mechanical lead departmental operations towards the vision of a high performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards. You will contribute to the operations manager group on site developing short term tactics and contributing to the brewery strategy over 5 year horizon.
This position reports to the Line Lead works closely with the Process Lead, Skilled Trades, & Operators.
The Other Qualifications:
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
• You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
• It is preferred that you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Plant Engineering
• You will be experienced in asset care/maintenance and have previous work history in maintenance planning/scheduling.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, and other benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.