EXPERIENCE CANADA’S NORTH –
A UNIQUE PART OF THE WORLD FEW GET TO SEE!
Nasittuq provides exemplary support services to the Canadian Forces Station (CFS) Alert, situated in the Canadian Arctic. Our highly skilled workforce provides services that include all elements of facilities maintenance, airfield operations, food services, transport and logistical/administrative support to our customer, the Department of National Defence (DND).
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE VACANCY FOR A PLUMBER
The positions in Alert are Fly In/Fly out. Our permanent positions are 8x8 rotations (8 weeks on site, 8 weeks off site).
• All travel expenses are paid by Nasittuq
• Private accommodations and all meals are provided without cost while on site
• Site includes recreational facilities, including gymnasium, work out equipment, woodworking shop,hobbies and clubs
• Hours of work are typically 40 hours per week with overtime on short notice
• 6% vacation pay in addition to the annual salary amounts
• Permanent positions receive medical, dental, disability and life insurance benefits
• Permanent positions receive company pension plan payments
Qualified and interested candidates please APPLY NOW
All applications will be considered for both current and future vacancies. All resumes will be kept active on file for a full year. The Company thanks you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified candidates will be requested to initiate the security clearance process .
Our Company is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified groups. Land Claim Beneficiary applicants are encouraged to apply and self-identify.