Preventative Maintenance Technician (PMT) II
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is currently looking for a PMT II to join their Victoria, BC team.
In this role, the PMT II will be required to assist on major projects, under the supervision and assistance from a Troy Certified Service Technician (TCST)
NATURE AND SCOPE:
• Perform PMA, verifications, repairs, modifications, troubleshooting, training and related duties as directed on all systems excluding the programming and verification of 4010 (networked),4100 systems, and all 410 and larger networked systems
• Operate a laptop computer and download software to small microprocessor-based systems
• Make programming changes excluding those listed in Accountability Objectives
• Perform other areas of work as required, i.e. emergency lighting, extinguishers, renovation, etc.
• Train PMT service technicians and, where falling within the PMTII technician’s abilities, customers on the job site as requested
• Assist in other areas as assigned
• High School Diploma
• Two (2) year community college graduate in electronics, and/or equivalent work experience
• Good communication skills
• Good computer skills
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package, and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both .