Preventive Maintenance Account Manager
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and outgoing Preventive Maintenance Account Manager/Sales Representative to join our Edmonton Team!
As the Sales Representative you will be responsible for contacting new customers and maintaining an existing customer base. The role will focus on selling new service agreements relating to life safety systems such as fire alarms, sprinkler systems, nurse call systems and security systems. You will be required to establish relationships with purchasing influences while promoting the company's services and products. This role will also have an account management function in order to maintain, and earn commissions on, existing customer contracts.
- Sell new service agreements on all company products and services.
- Maintain service contracts with existing customers.
- Establish relationships with purchasing influences while promoting the company’s services and products.
- Investigate and document competitive activity and trends.
- Develop knowledge of product, codes and standards.
- Previous sales experience and/or sales training
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated promotional skills
- Self-starter with evidence of prospecting experience or customer cold calling
- Must be willing to travel for customer calls
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of company products and services would be an asset but willing to train
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess a valid driver's license
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Commission on sales and existing customer account management
- Company Leased Vehicle
- Sales incentive promotions
- Comprehensive benefit program, including retirement savings program
- A fun, fast-paced environment to grow your sales skills
Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.