In the exciting and fast-paced aviation industry, there is much more happening than meets the eye. The truth is that the aviation industry offers career opportunities that extend beyond those you normally see during the in-flight experience. At PAL Airlines we recognize this bounty of opportunity and encourage our PALs to “Chart Your Course”, design your own career path and take charge of your career trajectory. As a part of the PAL group of companies PAL employees benefit from being part of a larger aviation network. Home to a wide range of business units, PAL employs world-class talent across operations throughout Canada, the Caribbean and the Middle East.
Opportunity with reward, inspired by challenge, and committed to community. Chart your course with PAL Airlines!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking an experienced aviation professional to join our growing team as a Program Manager in St. John's, NL!
• Responsible to lead the planning and implementation of largescale personnel transportation as well as the movement of packages and management of storage while ensuring a keen focus on client satisfaction and service standards. These operations include the planning and execution of the Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) National Nurse Rotation, duties include but are not limited to
o Build and coordinate flight scheduling tables according to client requirements and amend as required
o Coordinate Aircraft sourcing and quoting
o Supervise flight day operations and coordinate irregular operations
o Coordinate and direct flight support and customer experience activities
• Assist the Flight Operations and Charter departments with achieving and maintaining safe, efficient and cost-effective logistic operations;
• Support and monitor the implementation of process efficiencies, including software solutions;
• Responsible for the tracking and reporting of flight operation metrics;
• Research, evaluate and recommend charter operational efficiencies;
• Liaise with contracting parties, aviation partners and internal stakeholders as required;
• Support the Flight Data Management Program, acting as a gatekeeper of data for the ISC rotations;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Five (5) years experience in Flight Operations and Logistic Operations would be preferred;
• Three (3) years experience in a supervisory role;
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint;
• Superior analytical, critical thinking using problem solving skills;
• Demonstrated flexibility and the ability to adapt in a dynamic environment;
• Strong organizational skills including high attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities;
• Ability to obtain a clear Record of Conduct.
PAL Airlines is an equal opportunity employer, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.