Arobas Personnel is looking for 2 project coordinator for a 7 months mandate at one of our clients in Montreal.
The Managed Enterprise Communication Service (MECS) Program will deliver the long term Strategic Roadmap to address the lifecycle of the Telephony & Contact Center technology, to ensure that the long-term communication capabilities align with industry standards, and to put the right foundation in place to deliver new capabilities to the business.
This role is responsible for leading the end-to-end coordination, planning, and delivery, of one or more I&T initiatives, while ensuring that customer expectations regarding approved scope, timeline, and results/qualities of delivery, are met or exceeded. Coordinators must fully comprehend expectations with the introduction of I&T initiatives, while seeking ways to collaborate with other I&T members and customers to facilitate and enhance the implementation and transition of solutions.
More specifically, the telephony analyst will be responsible to manage the phone survey, coordinate the phone installation, coordinate the third party activities and be responsible of the associated tasks to migrate our 12000 users from our legacy infrastructure to the new Cisco IP Phone.
Summary of tasks:
• Coordination of survey activities for the IP Telephony deployment
• Collect Analog Device Information (Fax/Modem)
• Identify resource requirements and evaluates the end users’ requirements for the Cisco IP Phones
• Collaborate with people across the organization, partners, clients and vendors to get work done.
• Ensure project transparency with timely and effective project communications.
• Escalate issues and risks as appropriate.
• Assist end user quality assurance tests
• Training and support of end user during and after the IP phone migration
• Knowledge of fundamentals and principles of IP telephony
• A minimum of 5 years participation in IP phones project
• A demonstrated ability and the autonomy to proceed with the IP phone surveys and end users training.
• Knowledge on Telecom (#1), PC (#2) and Computing (#3) projects.
• Experience in IP phone massive deployments
• Knowledge of Cisco IP telephony
• Bilingual French and English