Req ID: 153788
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager (Insurance Applications) to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
We are currently seeking a Project Manager (Insurance Applications) to join our team in Halifax, NS.
- Manages scope of projects from inception to closure.
- Defines, develops, and actively manages implementation schedules and project budgets.
- Coordinates resources, prepares project teams for kickoff, ensures effective completion of project milestones, controls project scope, and mitigates risks.
- Effectively manages and maintains communications on status and escalation.
- Comply with project governance metrics that provide internal visibility of projects’ health.
- Manages Deployment schedules.
- Defines and articulate project risks and issues and facilitate closure.
- Ensures project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
- Promotes teamwork and culture of accountability.
- 10+ years software project management experience.
- Experience managing projects in product development ecosystem.
- Experience in managing both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- 5 years previous Life Insurance experience.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.