Arobas Personnel is looking for a QA Automation Engineer for a permanent full time position for one of their clients located in down town Montreal!
The client develops their own proprietary data science platform as well as their own financial and retail business applications. They interpret their customer's data, help them automate their work and give them tools to leverage their systems and services through an artfully crafted web and mobile platform.
As a member of their QA department, you will be closely working with the engineering and the product development teams to ensure the smooth operation and rollout of our projects and systems. You will be responsible for maintaining their current automation infrastructure, improve their test coverage, analyze test results using the best QA practices. You will be reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to advise product and engineering as well as the overall company QA strategy. You will be creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test suites and test cases.
Engineering work at this client is organized via Kanban and their team structure is flat. Their team consists of dedicated developers who place the team and the company at the forefront and check their ego at the door.
Their QA Automation infrastructure is developed using Python, Pytest, Selenium, Allure, Docker, Google Cloud services, Jenkins and TestRail.
#What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience working as a QA automation engineer;
- Experience working on web services and web applications that have operated under sustained production traffic;
- Extensive experience working with Python, Selenium Webdriver and Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, CircleCI, Bamboo, etc.);
- Experience maintaining an automation framework, creating automated tests, executing and analyzing test results;
- Excellent abilities with root cause analysis and troubleshooting complex system issues;
- Excellent knowledge of manual and automated QA principles;
- Good written / verbal english communication skills;
- A strong sense of responsibility, reliability and autonomy;
- Experience developing automated QA coverage for mobile and/or native desktop applications;
- Experience working on payment acceptance, retail or e-commerce solutions;
- Experience with test case management systems such as TestRail or TestLodge;
- Experience working with the Pytest framework;
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering;