Do you enjoy working outdoors in a fast-paced, safety obsessed aviation environment?
ATS is an aviation services company operating in more than 50 cities across North America. We employ over 3,000 people servicing nearly 200 airline customers every day! Our aviation roots span 45 years and our strong reputation in ground services and hospitality are the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality service and continuing our track record of outstanding safety. As we continue to grow, we are looking for only the best in the industry.
As a Ramp Agent, you will play an important role in ensuring that flights run on time by providing efficient ground support services.
• Guide inbound/outbound airplanes to and from the gate
• Transport, load and unload passenger baggage, cargo, and mail
• Clean aircraft passenger cabins between flights and stock aircraft with needed supplies
• Operate heavy equipment to move luggage and cargo, tow planes between gates, and refill water tanks and lavatories
• Be on time, be prepared, and be safe
• Be at least 18 years of age and possess a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance, which includes a 10-year extensive employment, criminal record and residence background check
• Lift up to 70 pounds (32 kg) on a regular basis
• Carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs
• Climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods
• Work outside in all types of weather, around jet and machinery noises
Airlines are 24/7, so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their “A” game every day with energy and enthusiasm, respect for their team, and the highest regard for safety!