Security Systems Technician
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is currently looking for a Security Technician to join our Mississauga, ON Branch!
The Security Installation Technician will perform installation, programming, commissioning, troubleshooting, repair and inspection functions on Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion and other related products and cabling. You will provide customers with training for proper system usage and respond to technical inquiries.
This position could lead to supervisory duties dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience working within the Security Industry with Access Controls, CCTV, and Intrusion systems
- Basic knowledge of network systems
- Electrical/Electronic Post-Secondary Education an Asset
- Valid driver's licence with clean abstract
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work with Troy?
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package, including a company leased vehicle and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available, upon request, throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.