With approximately CAD 179.5 billion in assets under management as of June 30 2021, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private market asset classes to institutional, financial intermediary and private wealth clients across North America, Europe and key markets in Asia. We strive to be at the forefront of investment-management science, and we are passionate about creating sustainable wealth for clients.
Fiera Capital is recognized for our talented people. Our teams collaborate and seek to draw on the global industry’s most innovative and diverse offerings to craft strategies that meet the needs of any client, anywhere they are located.
Why join Fiera Capital:
• Inclusive workplace and diverse background of employees
• Growth and development opportunities
• Entrepreneurial industry-leading company with a purposeful mission
• Flexible work arrangements, competitive compensation and benefits
• Collaborative approach, innovative and culture of integrity
• Ambitious organization who strives for excellence
What we are looking for:
Under the supervision of the Senior Director, Compliance, the Senior Counselor is responsible for determining and auditing regulatory controls. This person is also responsible for client due diligence reviews and questionnaires, and works with the team on other compliance programs to ensure that the company meets its regulatory obligations.
Must have requirements to be successful in this role: